Buy 400GB merchandise and Products from The Shop  
  Todays Date Is: 5/4/2024 Contact Us | Home | Donations | About 400GB | Disclaimer|
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 GSXR400 Owners
 The Workshop - GSXR Owner
 electrical problems
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cantona

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2007 :  19:28:36  Show Profile
ive been testing everything because it wont start at the fusebox there doesnt seem to be any power to fuse 3 anyone know what this one does also right hand side indicators back one comes on but doesnt flash front dosnt come on at all bulbs are good and theres power to the bulb holder could it be relay even if left hand side works fine

gsxr400 racer

USA
2630 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2007 :  23:41:54  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by cantona

ive been testing everything because it wont start at the fusebox there doesnt seem to be any power to fuse 3 anyone know what this one does
Isn't there a funny push button fuse on the 76 under the battery box STRIPES correct me if im wrong but doesn't it control main power far fetch but i have also seen where the kick stand switch is not pushed in far enough to make contact and you will have power and no start ive also see a kick stand with a weak spring and going down the road the bike would cut in and out like the coil power wires where loose. lol
also right hand side indicators back one comes on but doesn't flash front doesn't come on at all bulbs are good and there's power to the bulb holder could it be relay even if left hand side works fine

\

I would have to say that the above is a loose wire.

Supplier of the cheapest 442cc big bore piston kit for gsxr400 73,76, bandit 400, and other Suzuki's, carb kits(o-rings), race tensioners, shim kits for 76( for adjusting valves) as well email me! cheers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
400GreyBike.co.uk © 2006 400GreyBike - All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000