Buy 400GB merchandise and Products from The Shop  
  Todays Date Is: 4/18/2024 Contact Us | Home | Donations | About 400GB | Disclaimer|
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 SuperFour & CB1 Owners
 General Discussion
 Anyone from Singapore Japan China area?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Drewski
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2007 :  21:23:08  Show Profile
Teampots, I've spoken to my man in Japan, (sounds good huh?), he's been away at Motegi the lucky bugger and he says that if he can, he will help you out.If you want to know more about me and him, I can give you a link to the forum that I met him on.

Born To Ride, Ride To Born!
Go to Top of Page

Yorkie
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2007 :  18:14:40  Show Profile
yeah that would be brilliant cheers drewski
Go to Top of Page

Drewski
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  02:26:16  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Yorkie

yeah that would be brilliant cheers drewski

Have e-mailed you

Go to Top of Page

danndy1
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  05:41:12  Show Profile
http://www.jap4performance.com/hondaCB400.html check this lot out
Go to Top of Page

Seeby400

United Kingdom
590 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  11:49:44  Show Profile
Its about time someone in the uk started doing these things for the S4....good find matey.Seeby

Keep it gutter....keep it grimey................one
Go to Top of Page

Yorkie
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  20:15:19  Show Profile
have looked at them but for the cost its not worth it :/ havent had much money over the past few months (new Job) and even i cant really see £130 in those aeroshark fenders you could probably get them here from japan for cheaper
Go to Top of Page

Drewski
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2007 :  10:57:51  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Yorkie

have looked at them but for the cost its not worth it :/ havent had much money over the past few months (new Job) and even i cant really see �130 in those aeroshark fenders you could probably get them here from japan for cheaper

Just had a look in Yahoo Jp for the aeroshark fenders, there about £80 on there. Then you have to pay post and 10% bidders commision so about £105 in all. There is a lot of other bodywork, new and used, on there for the SF including carbon fenders for £30. Some good tanks too.

Go to Top of Page

soundgarden
Familiar Member

United Kingdom
225 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  15:14:02  Show Profile
I may be draggin up this post from a few months ago, but I've just got back on my Super Four a few months ago and have been riding it thru winter but now i'm starting to look into getting some stuff for it and came across this post. So did any of you guys get any stuff from any of the sites you found? It's great to finally have some sites with stuff on them, but they seem a little pricey. Do any of them have bellypans or huggers? These are kinda the main things i'm interested in, for now anyway.

Thanks in advance.
Go to Top of Page

Drewski
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  12:07:50  Show Profile
I'm still getting loads of stuff sent over from Japan, just recieved a SF wiring loom with CDI etc and a few other parts.I've also built up a small supply of CB-1 parts like Front master cylinders, side panels, electrics and footrests, gear/brake levers and hangers. These will go on eBay but I can get stuff to order if needed.I'm not on this forum much now, I'm on the CB-1 forum a bit more.

Go to Top of Page

soundgarden
Familiar Member

United Kingdom
225 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  14:37:01  Show Profile
Where are you getting the stuff from Drewski, is there a website you use for all these things and is it straightforward enough getting things shipped over from Japan?
Go to Top of Page

Drewski
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  20:58:54  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by soundgarden

Where are you getting the stuff from Drewski, is there a website you use for all these things and is it straightforward enough getting things shipped over from Japan?

I get it through a mate I have in Japan from the Yahoo site which is similar to ebay. I give him 10% of the winning bid and he posts the items out by express, economy or surface mail. I browse the site in translated form, still takes a bit of getting used to the lingo, for example, "Suzuki" translates as "Sea Basses"It's a bit different to eBay in that most used items don't have a return policy, this is balanced out by the fact that there aren't as many dodgy sellers as there is on eBay. It's best to stay away from some of the Chinese rubbish aswell, theres a lot of new rear-sets sold on there that are of dubious quality.I usualy keep an eye out for rare parts or NOS but I've bought loads of stuff for my CB-1s. Superfours are very popular out there and there are loads of parts, new and used.the worst part is that I can't really snipe on items so don't always win but like eBay some items have a "Buy It Now" price. I can also arrange to have whole bikes shipped over but the SFs still fetch about the same there as here Heres a link for SF parts, if you transfer it to google language tools page you can make a bit more sense of it.Hope the link works. If not, e-mail me or MSN at drewskovitch(at)hotmail.com

http://search1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search/auc?p=CB400SF&auccat=26312

Edited by - Drewski on 07/02/2008 21:34:35
Go to Top of Page

Drewski
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  21:27:47  Show Profile
SF bodywork:-

http://search1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search/auc?p=CB400SF&auccat=2084016459&alocale=0jp&acc=jp

Go to Top of Page

Yorkie
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2008 :  17:57:09  Show Profile
i never had my SF long enough to purchase anything out of this thread, a few of the sites were very helpful and would be good to order from
Go to Top of Page

Drewski
Settled In Member

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2008 :  16:50:42  Show Profile
I don't know how I managed to afford amything before I started to get stuff from yahoo, I've just bid £100 on this Kerker exhaust, I missed it when it was listed as new a few months back and now it's here again. Not the best looking system but renown as the best performing one for the CB-1. I think that new they're about £450 and you have to wait 6 months to get it. Trouble is a Titanium ones just cropped up too so now I'm not too sure which oneMy mate over there has just picked himself up a Titanium system for his ZRX400 and it looks the biz

Edited by - Drewski on 19/02/2008 16:51:36
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
400GreyBike.co.uk © 2006 400GreyBike - All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000